Services Offered to Archdiocese of Detroit Parishes
- Computerized Bookkeeping
- Budgeting and Budget Report Preparation
- Provisional and Interim Financial Statement Preparation
- Year End Financial Statement Preparation
- Management Report Preparation and Analysis
- Set-up of Client Computer
- Training of Client Personnel
- Temporary help for vacations or high work load periods
Services are performed in our office or yours depending on client need and resources.
- Professional bookkeeper for less than the cost of an employee
- Timely and accurate information for faster management action
- A management friendly accounting system
- Experienced bookkeeper for financial analysis and advice
- Computerized system without having to purchase and maintain expensive equipment.
- Reasonable and flexible pricing based on workload and client resources.
- We have successfully installed and operated computerized bookkeeping systems in more than fifteen Archdiocesan parishes.
- Econome’s personnel are trained and experienced in all aspects of parish bookkeeping, including check and payroll preparation, budgeting and financial reporting.
- Mark Baker has successfully completed the Archdiocesan Business Manager Training Program.
- Christine Elliott is being trained as a Parish Bookkeeper.
- Kimberly Baker has attended Archdiocesan bookkeeping, payroll, and budgeting workshops.
Contact us today for FREE Initial Consultation! Call (248) 547-9647